What are you throwing 2024?

Asora for tonight.
Also… meet Calcifer Zelda our 3 week old kitten. :kissing_cat:
[EDITED]: Missing a couple counterweights :joy:

26 Likes

Looks dangerous,I approve. Also Meow.
Dude that second photo…….

8 Likes

Asora is great and what a cutie, looks like Calcifer loves to play :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

From the aMAYzing sale. Really love it!

31 Likes

And I continue with this AMAZING thing!

26 Likes

I think they all do

2 Likes

It’s my first one. The ano underneath is still pristine though. I can’t wait to see how it turns out. It’ll be a patina……

3 Likes

Updated: Kay and I compromised on the name due to new information. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Cute smile huh? :blush:

1 Like

Been throwing this guy all day !

13 Likes

I have my eye on these ! I just really wish it was 7075!

2 Likes

The Klondike is a perfect combination of materials and design (and let it be known that I am a fan of the organic shape;) but this yo-yo…it has very surprised me!Get one. You won’t be disappointed👍🏻

4 Likes

ILYY Greyhound

28 Likes

Bloodcells — flared and raw

29 Likes

27 Likes

Me and my hiking yoyo finally made it back to the AT. :grinning:

30 Likes

What a beautiful spot. I’m sure the sound of that fall was extraordinary.

4 Likes

Slept like a baby in a hammock nearby. Cold plunge in the morning.

15 Likes

throwing the Origen while drinking some single origin :coffee:

28 Likes

The new YYF Bimetal and the Nine Dragons. The Bimetal is… a modern bimetal. Excellent performance that should be judged by someone that can go horizontal.
The Nine Dragons is so strange. Correcting tilt is the opposite of any other throw and when the caps catch up to the body in RPM it sounds like it is running out of spin. Continually brings the Madhouse Epic to mind as it seems like both a spiritual successor to it and yet the complete opposite. People talk about how loud the 9D is but the Epic is still louder.

17 Likes