What did you throw 2023?

Picked it off the shelf today as I was chucking a metal yeti and fancied something lighter. Then saw your post and made me smile.

3 Likes

Sat morning commute with a pretty Panorama.

33 Likes

GrasshopperGTX
About to film using this new light/stand the fam got me for the holidays.

28 Likes

How do you like the GrasshopperGTX? It’s the Duncan that’s got my eye the most!

5 Likes

Still got the end in my pocket. Really great undersized. Fast on the string and always hits hard. Like to do multiple string hits in a sequence, people like that kind of thing. Also sounds great.

4 Likes

Sudo black nickel/clear proto

31 Likes

Super stable and smooth. Quick when i need it to be. Highly recommended.

8 Likes

Kamuraiju!

29 Likes

Brand new just arrived:

28 Likes

Such a gorgeous looking throw; advice heeded it’s on the radar!

2 Likes

I’ll second Mystik. I like the GrasshopperGTX a lot too. It travels with me most days to work and is a steal for the $40-60 that you can find if for.

4 Likes

Keep an eye on the B/S/T. They pop up often ,and like @CircusBaeb said, a steal for the price.

1 Like

too lazy to take a new picture but i have been using a turning point kiwi for a vast majority of my time yoyoing the last few days and i am pretty sure it is the only performance monometal yoyo i need to own (or want to own lol).

despite being 76g, it does not play slowly and you stop noticing the extra weight within a few throws. it doesn’t play too dissimilar from the turning point st. elmo, but it has what feels like the spin time and stability of a bimetal yoyo.

20 Likes

Just bought mine, how do you like it?

3 Likes

I am still a newb, but these are my favorite right now. Im actually landing tricks and learning tricks with these pretty quick. They just feel good.

29 Likes

Luv it

3 Likes

Today the Zero gravity - QI and doing a full video, such a good day :sparkles:

22 Likes

The Wyvern is great. I love the design inside the cup where it is slightly convex but remains blank and clean. I personalized it a touch. Awesome throw

31 Likes

I really love mine!

3 Likes

CLYW Wish and Wildfire lately. Last time I was more “actively” throwing 2015 , my favorites were the Borealis & Bonfire, so I suppose the “Bi-metal versions” of those were the natural progression for me in the 2020s. I still don’t like that “heft” bi-metals have when they unwind (I assume because the rim weight makes them resist gaining speed), but I like everything else about them more than my other stuff

30 Likes