What are you throwing, 2022?

28 Likes

I absolutely love the PV44!

5 Likes

thank you for playing!

2 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

That’s a One Drop VTWO in “Aqua Blast” colorway.

4 Likes

1st Run Purple Q and First Class Kitty White Regulars.

MOWL @mowlkenta

29 Likes

Berry Storm Covenant

24 Likes

Nooooo stop before you take your finger off!

Hitman. Putting thick pads in this turned it into a modern feeling throw. Sure the walls are high but nearly everything else feels on pair with what modern yoyos play like. Love this thing

24 Likes

Battlescarred flame practising and working on my horizontal. It’s somewhat frustrating but just such a cool feeling when you land something.

21 Likes

Will you guys ever do another run of the Berry Drizzle Life? That colorway was stunning.

Edit: hear me out - a Dark Drizzle Life. Black with berry drizzle.

1 Like

Small amount of life left to ano. No berry drizzle planned. But likely something in the same style with different colors.

3 Likes

I was listening to the Shinya Kido birthday stream earlier today and it made me want to pull out my own Krown. Laced up with yellow OTS fat.

20 Likes

Ive been playing with my Dressel Designs 50/50 so much I had to get the new one in Galaxy. It’s really crazy how borderline novelty dimensions feel like a genuinely excellent yoyo. This is definitely a modern Hatrick and I absolutely love it. I think it is my current favorite organic actually.

38 Likes

Aitch with Brass UL

37 Likes

That is huge praise to me!! Exactly what I was going for. Thank you so much

9 Likes

Everything looks so different clear.

1 Like

Recog, ti hawk, skyline

26 Likes

Decided to take a dive into 5a and fixed 5a.

33 Likes

How would upscaling effect performance on the 50/50. For example a 75/75 :eyes:. A thicc boi.

4 Likes