What are you throwing, 2022?

I love mine! going to bust out some combos with it now.

1 Like

The koi? I admit it has a lot of sentimental value for me because of how I got it, but I do truly love it. Sublime.

2 Likes

Summit custom powder coat by @mullicabob years ago

34 Likes

Blast from the past!!!

3 Likes

Yesterday was “Tiny Tuesday”!

LuftverkxDocPop Executive
YoyoFactory Heist
Lathed Back Designs La Grange

32 Likes

Black forest Fusion today. the best performance yoyo of the year (so far) unique ring design, low cost for 7068 bimetal.

30 Likes

My 5A journey continues.

I’m still terrible at it but at least the throws look good.

YYE had some sweet counterweights that go with the throws for a coordinated look. The yellow one for the iceberg looks like it was made to go with it. The Pory Crash has the custom one it came with.

Keep throwing.

kgb

22 Likes

Parlay

30 Likes

That is SICK

5 Likes

Looks amazing. Wish I could make posts like this lolol

3 Likes

Freehands are so much fun, and part of the fun are fresh caps. These Not For Kids toys caps give this FH1AL a 63gram weight when laced with @Markmont Formula Dragons.

Yes I’m a proud adult that plays with toys.

25 Likes

Funny, I didn’t even notice that post was from DD. Shameless @hobbygod !

6 Likes

E D G E

21 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

22 Likes

RBC today.

22 Likes

Haha, just having some fun but also spitting facts. Have you tried one?

7 Likes

Of course! Almost got two because both colors you sold last were so good. Thankfully the gunmetal sold out while I was hand-wringing so I have funds saved for the next Kanto drop (which I completely missed because I was holding for the Fusion).

3 Likes

RBC and Gamer Light

23 Likes

Taking a lil break from elden ring after putting in 30hrs. Catching up on some throws that came while i was tarnished, mainly going to be throwing these the next couple weeks: The Don, Batsquatch 7068, Freehand One Al, Prestige 2022.

Freehand Al has significant galling on the yoyo’s threads, I assume from when it was blasted. Emailed Duncan but haven’t heard back.

23 Likes

Elden Ring is so good. Better than I expected and my expectations were already very high.

4 Likes