What are you throwing, 2022?

Arcade today.

22 Likes

How’s the Titanic compared to the iceberg? Would love to find one on bts or have another restock

Zang!!
Excellent!!

3 Likes

It’s great. I’m currently actually making a video enjoy that very topic.

2 Likes

That would be awesome I can’t wait. I really enjoyed your video on all the shutter variations! Am I the only one who thinks shooting star was a missed opportunity of a name. I feel dingy, life boat, ice cube all would have been much more fitting

3 Likes

This one is now moving up to my favourite yoyo. Unexpected for a design I didn’t plan first.

40 Likes

Kamuraiju with my favorite string… wish more string magicians would make this string…

31 Likes

I miss G string. Sigh.

5 Likes

Thought Paul was still making string but looks like he took a break at the start of the pandemic. YYE still has some g string instock if you’re looking for it. @Grendel

5 Likes

I’ve been packing mine around with me lately. I think it’s the best fidget for sitting or laying down.

3 Likes

Yeah it kind of feels like it falls out of theme a little.

And thanks. I’m editing the footage right now. This review will obviously be a little more fingerspin focused.

2 Likes

20 Likes

29 Likes

Getting lost in some morning moonshine

26 Likes

Nice Throw! :wink:

2 Likes

Relaxing with our mystery yoyo before the drop. I wanna spark the rims but it’s raining over here :frowning:

20 Likes

Beats, Butterfly, and Coffee!!!

32 Likes

29 Likes

Took the D7 to longwood gardens last night

27 Likes

hard to decide…

28 Likes