What are you throwing, 2022?

Caught me off guard too, haha.

1 Like

Slim September my pet monster deep state shimed,clean concave,weight rings,orange spikes,RCS strings.

27 Likes

I’m all out of slimlines. But with any luck a couple should arrive next week.

In the mean time. This’ll do.

19 Likes

Is 41mm still considered “slim”? I think so.

24 Likes

Testing this out. Not sure if the reel will load in here. But it’s what I’m throwing today.

G Squared Yoyos shared a post on Instagram: "Has it really been 6 years!? #g2yoyos #trickcircle". Follow their account to see 2595 posts.

22 Likes

iYoyo Firrox (Batch#2) in “Thunderbolt”. Such an elegant mover.

26 Likes

Been really creative w Exia the last few days. I dont normally throw this one as I have a black duplicate that I throw. Crazy what just a color change can inspire

23 Likes

Wasn’t able to snag one in that colorway, got the Lilac one instead though. Favorite bi metal of mine so far.

1 Like

These spark joy. :blush::yo-yo:

29 Likes

I just picked up a second Intro. You won’t regret it. It’s one of my favorites for sure. It just plays so well and can take a good licking without too much damage. I actually kinda like the feel of the marks around the rims.

2 Likes

I regret selling my intro. Its an awesome yoyo

1 Like

Both pads. Lubed Concave. So much fun. I have been loving this thing.

24 Likes

*work on trick for sec, bind.

*check if children are alive

*another throw- don’t hit babies head

*yep still alive

*dang, time for adult type stuff

12 Likes

I have no idea what that is…

1 Like

Throwing the Caveman Go and DeHcade this morning.

25 Likes

Pretty much my entire life at this point :joy:

G2 Respawn Lite

3 Likes

But choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you.

40 Likes

So much variation in the Saturday Mkts! That’s cool. Intro is so powerful and the binds/regens are perfect.

7 Likes

Snake handling for slim September Retic Asp MFD fat string

24 Likes