What are you throwing, 2022?

I love how you can see the cuts when it’s spinning and how the yellow kinda got infused in them.

2 Likes

One Drop Kraken. Throwing this exclusively for today and tomorrow because I want to get used to the size and for it to no longer feel huge. Practicing my frontstyle Guy Wright Bind on it is very fun even though I’ve got it down 99% of the time.

25 Likes

Oh damn really? I wish I was a bit more careful with mine then haha I just remember picking one up as I got back into throwing during lockdown. Seemed like a great EDC but for some reason it took about a year to really click with me. Now it’s one of my all time favs

4 Likes

Legendarian on a rainy day.

26 Likes

yeah bud, this thing looks incredible. plays as good as it looks too.

great job all around.

kgb

1 Like

Are there any throws that these two are similar to?

1 Like

Out of all the bi-metals in my collection, I would say that they are most similar to the Surveillance and the Chopsticks Gorilla.

3 Likes

The Thorn is incredible

And thats coming from someone who sucks at fingerspins. :yo-yo:

4 Likes

Dude its so good! Those spikes are crazy fun. Ive even hit a few “traditional” non pull start finger spins by hitting that spike lol

3 Likes

Away for a wedding so got my travel kit with me :sunglasses:

23 Likes

As seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws Glow In The Dark Spintastics Manta-Ray with Starburst.

20 Likes

5A Friday with what’s been my go-to setup for the past few months. The Bonfire just feels so comfortable for 5A, maybe that’s why Petr explored this profile further for the Scout/Compass.

23 Likes

22 Likes

32 Likes

24 Likes

That purple is :fire:

4 Likes

These three lately

32 Likes

Silly question maybe but how exactly do you tie the string this way on the yoyo? Thanks.

1 Like

Looks like it’s just the finger loop stretched around one of the halves. That’s how I put all mine away, too.

17 Likes

This is the way

Morning coffee and throwing with my Mother T. Smoke what you sell, as they say.

32 Likes