Weekly Tricks Compilation 2

Hi guys, been a little while since I made a post. I generally just lurk and pop my head in when I get the update emails. But I’ve started taking all the trick videos I post on a weekly basis and have condensed them into weekly compilation videos featuring all those tricks. This is week two’s video:

And if you’re interested in seeing last week’s, here’s week one’s:

I hope you’ve all been well, I’ll try harder to not lurk so much and get more involved again. Take care!

MikeMonty

11 Likes

I always love your reddit posts and was wondering why I haven’t seen much from you on here. Keep on keepin’ on :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I just don’t want to be spammy so I have been hesitant to post all the stuff I post on my social, but with a compilation it doesn’t feel so spammy. I’ll post more often now :smiley:

2 Likes

@anon17117379 you are extremely talented and your video quality is always superb. I don’t think anyone would consider you posting here “spammy”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love seeing your videos dude.
Spam away please!
:muscle:

2 Likes

I just post about 4 trickcircles a day on the average day. last night I posted 6 lol :slight_smile: Thank you though, that’s very kind of you

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate that :smiley:

1 Like

That was like watching the Matrix. Are you from the future or another dimension? I know if you are you’re probably not supposed to tell people so I understand if you do not want to answer. That was amazing!

1 Like

Haha thank you, I’m certainly from this plane :slight_smile: I recently was gifted with the opportunity to refocus on my passions however, so my tricks have been progressing more than they probably should be otherwise. :slight_smile:

1 Like