We need more Cotton

This video needs a gazzilion more likes on YouTube! Hit it up and press that button.

Lets make this the @Theycallmecotton appreciation thread. He burst on to the scene with such a positive message and I think the community scared him away.

Cotton, Don’t let the haters get you down. I love your style my friend.

We need more Cotton in the world! He is @FewandFarBetween for sure.

Have a blessed day, y’all. :pray:

25 Likes

I agree. I enjoyed the short but entertaining Cotton era of these boards. He was also totally right about lotus bearings I love those things lol

9 Likes

What happened to him? he is the first person to introduce himself to me when I sign in to the forum the first time on the introduction topic, hope he is ok!

7 Likes

He is amazing! Such a positive person to have on the team. He is still around, he is just busy with his personal life and projects since he does a lot of cinematography. Keep an eye out for his signature yoyo coming out soon. We’ve had it in the works for almost a year now. You guys are gonna love it!

7 Likes

Can’t wait for that!

Ya, I didn’t mean to imply that something happened, was just making a point that we haven’t seen much from him lately. I figured it was simply a busy schedule. Too, I can’t imagine how many hours go into a video like the one above. I just want people to see it, recognize it for its beauty and give it a like!! Eagerly waiting for more.

3 Likes

Cotton has returned. Just been traveling a lot wuth my film business lately but im back on the grind! Thanks for all of the love and concerns everyone . I’m doing better than ever. Big things coming soon

11 Likes

Good to see you back and posting tricks!

kgb

1 Like