We all have to eat here!

We all have to eat here atleast once :joy:

23 Likes

That’s a looooooong trip for me…

Can I stay at anyone’s house?

10 Likes

Thankfully I live in Florida near Miami but I never would have thought that there was a yo-yo themed restaurant near where I live :laughing: we have to throw there sometime and show those employees what real yo-yos are made of. And even better we could get free burgers :rofl:

9 Likes

What a great place for a club meet up.

3 Likes

Yeah, I am definitely down

7 Likes

Is it true there is a V.I.P. room for throwers only, including access to a hidden menu?

6 Likes

If I went there and got in the VIP room and it was docpop, unkle Steve, Ed and John Higby chilling out drinking White Claws and eating wings, I just don’t know what I would do.

6 Likes

Unkle Steve doesn’t strike me as a White Claw type

kgb

4 Likes

Lol, yeah, I’ve never tried the stuff myself. I looked at their menu and apparently they are proud of it. I was a bit disappointed they don’t sell Yuengling

2 Likes

There is another one in Anaheim ca

6 Likes

Definitely have to try this!

2 Likes

That’s epic lol Forum club meet time

2 Likes

I’m so glad I saw this! I’m actually coincidentally going to be in Miami a couple weeks from now. I may need to check this out!:joy:

2 Likes

I actually live about one hour away from miami but if you’ll be down here in fl I would loooove to meet another fellow thrower :grin: I haven’t seen another yoyoer in person for over 5 years !!! Cause i live in the west palm beach area and finding another yoyoer near me is kinda difficult :sweat_smile: but if im free I would love to meet up !!!

1 Like

going to have to hit that up lol

I think there are two more throwers down in Miami not including myself. If you come down we may have a titanium prototype collab we are doing so you guys can try it out as well as our other throws we have released.

2 Likes

YES YES YES I would love to meet you guys one day !! I actually never thrown a ti yo-yo before so i will definitely check that out !!! Is there a specific day where i can meet y’all or we can work something out one day to :grin:

I’ve ordered from them on DoorDash and the food was pretty good.

2 Likes

Bruh, Im really bout to fly out to miami to just to eat at Yoyo’s burger. :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

We have this in Alabama down the street from where i work.

3 Likes