Was the Onedrop x Clyw Summit ahead of its time?

The shutter came out in 2013😎

2 Likes

Ive never owned a shutter. Didn’t really click with it when I tried one

1 Like

Have you played a summit?

3 Likes

Then why make a post asking if the Summit was “before its time”? I did not start the conversation; I am only responding to the post. That I am not agreeing that the Emperor’s clothes are truly stupendous seems to be the problem.

Perhaps the original question should be whether the Summit has “Stood the test of time”? That would create the same marketing buzz that I believe was being sought.

8 Likes

What do you think was so innovative about draup? Maybe I asked the wrong question… I just truly feel like the summit is very special. Have you ever played one?

1 Like

phenom is 1 of the only yoyos ahead of its time. bimetal way before it became something that every yoyo company did

3 Likes

Yea but words matter and the conversation would be completely different. Something ahead of its time or still holds up to today’s standards- are 2 completely different meanings. I think he was just trying to get more info on why the OP feels the way he does

4 Likes

What does op mean

1 Like

Original poster

1 Like

Ok op= original poster, got it

2 Likes

5 Likes

I remember that one! Great throw

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

He is trying to discuss if the Summit was ahead of its time and I welcome his critical thinking. So far no one has brought up points why it is ahead of its time besides that it plays good even for todays standards but that doesn’t have to mean that back then it was ahead of other products.

You on the other hand added nothing to the conversation besides being disrespectful and mean. Please calm down, this is a forum for discussing yoyos and he does exactly that.

3 Likes

I really wanna try a Summit now! :crazy_face: Sounds like a pretty dope throw.

1 Like

I am calm and I accept your apology. Thank you

1 Like

No problem :rofl:?

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

It’s so good!! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed