Want to win the "White Fang Freehand"? (SHAKIRA CHALLENGE CONTEST!)

nope.avi

Check out his BST. It has a disclaimer on it that he is in fact NOT back, just closing up some stuff

That’s exactly the thing… it takes a month for something to arrive to egypt… seriously, people are just waiting for me to post so they can suspect anything about me… jesus

But u took a picture of your gift? With tthe 888???

It not that people are suspecting anything just randomly, but like someone else mentioned already, you just disappear until there is another opportunity to get a throw.

i’m really excited to receive the yoyos that’s a fact , but i can’t really interact with people here since i have no experience and no one actually cares about my opinion now

no, the picture was taken by reefyo , the one who sent the gift, you can send him a message if you want to make sure

Oh ok, my bad

Guys, there’s this great feature here on YYE called a “message”.

Learn it. Use it. Love it. I don’t feel like sifting through pages of accusatory crap to get to what I want to read

yes, please try to keep the discussion related to the actual contest.

Can’t wait ! Once I receive my Surge Classic and Pink Project I’m going to start on it!!!

Who is this Shakira?

The man, the legend, the Daniel Dietz can get his hip-shaking in to his heart’s content and destroy all comers.

That’s no lie

Are you starting to feel me on this?

I feel you.

May I use the song All I want? It has Shakira in it, and the lyrics speak to my soul.

That is fine ^ ^

A few fun entries so far, need more!

No.

I want this so badly. That yoyo ia absolutely amazing.