Want to trade for: Bi Metals and wooden yo-yos Trading: B-Grade Ti Vayders PENDING

I have 2-3 B Grade Gray Ti Vayders (slight vibe on grinds but smooth on string. No cosmetic flaws. Unnumbered) that I am willing to trade for the following yo-yos. I’d prefer mint and smooth.

• Draupnir (may add)
  • Poly Edge
  • TMBR yo-yos
  • good wooden yo-yos
  • Kuntosh
  • BvsM 2
  • Blizzard
  • Hummingbird
  • Markmont Classic
  • Grail
  • Overdrive Draupnir

I’m entertaining offers of anything, but am not interested in cash unless it’s in addition to a yoyo or two.

Thanks for your time

7 Likes

Get this man some modern classics… he has not even TOUCHED anything in the last 8 years, basically, so he’s missed an entire era of yo-yoing…

3 Likes

If you want a nice wood, try to get a spin worthy from glen. I’m planning on ordering something from him after worlds.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t think he will deal with me.

I hope to be wrong, but that’s just the vibe I’m getting.

2 Likes

Getting a lot of messages. Thank you all!

I’m looking mostly for innovative designs of the past 8 years. I’ve heard a lot about the Draupnir so that’s why I was hoping to get one, but I’m interested in trying my hands at some wood/responsive stuff for fun too.

6 Likes

Look for an edge beyond

:thinking: would these b-grades get shipped before the a-grades?

I’d be mailing the B Grade vs. the fulfillment company so it’s likely.

2 Likes

It would take a ti Walker to get my Draupnir, lol

9 Likes

I can add my TMBR Baldwin to the Draupnir for a ti Walker

1 Like

Those are some awesome yo-yos, but all I have are the Vayders to trade.

I only have 1 a Grade Walker left. The other is in storage for my son,

2 Likes

No worries. I have a black vayder already

5 Likes

Are you the one that was hunting for that Draupnir for a while?

No. I’ve had a few

Bump. Added some more wants.

Man you really caught me at a bad time, I had like half of those at one point in time :joy:

Get that man a Draupnir

If you are wanting the greatest hits of modern yo-yos, I would add an Anglam CC to that list.

1 Like

I’ve managed to get a Draupnir thankfully, and a pair of Spinworthy wooden yo-yos too.

I only have one left. Would like a Blizzard and an eh? for it. May add depending on the Eh?

2 Likes

The Draupnir is pretty much the pinnacle of modern yo-yos, although it is fast. REALLY fast.

1 Like