Want to buy a-rt throws (D7, quail, triptych)

mostly looking for a D7 but open to anything besides grail, inhaler, yokel, 420, B7, dale, fern, 4hunna or the life (already have all of those)

Hey man! Hope you’re liking the Inhaler. I’ve got a clear Yokel I could send ya if you didn’t pick one up.

It’s just got a tiny pinprick or two and small flat spot but still playing great.

How about Mint Dale? I have one for sell.

Have a good grade A Inhaler mint in gold color……or trade for Dale?
Rock

hi there sorry i already have a dale. i shoulda specified better

No issue here man! I’m on the hunt for a/rt Dale? I had a clear Dale but traded it for an inhaler ( new. Grade A Gold) but I miss my Dale and will replace it! Thank You;
Rock

1 Like

I have a clear Fe/urn. I will probably refresh my listings next weekend, but that is the last A-RT yoyo that I have.

Like END0RPHIN, sold my clear Dale … best organic I ever owned. Hope you can get your hands on one.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply bro! All a/rt throws are very much organic!! Just a specifically few are not, & it’s so plain site…. Garret….not organic the doughnut etc!
My favorite organic is the Damien Puckett Duality!!
So gooood!
R

Bump for you, @END0RPHN. Looking forward to seeing your collection in the A-RT Appreciation thread once you’ve picked up a few more. Whether A-RT or another brand, it’s always kind of cool to see a collection by brand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.