WANT: 1st RUN CHIEF/ BASSALOPE / PEAK / Alex Bearing Gull Peak / CRUiCAL DELRINS

LF: 1st/3rd Gen PEAK / Sm/Lg Bearing BASSALOPE / BvM / 1st RUN FG CHIEF (FG/NOT) / CRUiCAL DELRINS OR CUPCAKE
WTB$$$ / TRADE OR WTB$$$++TRADE
[shadow=red,left][b]PM ME FOR MY LIST OF YOYOS[/shadow]

NO 2ND GEN PEAK OFFERS
OFFER ONLY 1st RUN CHIEF. I DON’T WANT ANY OTHER RUNS. FOOLS GOLD 1ST RUN IS FINE/PREFERRED
If you are not sure if your chief is first run but you think it may be, PM me and I can help you find out. They generally have longer nipples than any other Chief runs.

1st or 3rd gen peak. NOT 2nd. NOT 2nd. I will pay you or tell you my list of yoyos to trade. I have some rares. I am not going to list them right now because so many people just hit me up offers other than my wants in the title.
I would also take a Alex Bearing Gull Peak (only 2nd run I would consider) if someone has one.
MSG ME!

1st RUN CHIEF (PREFERABLY FOOLS GOLD): I am looking for any 1st run Chiefs or 1st run Fools Gold Chiefs aka “sharp lipped”. Trade high or pay good money for.

Peak 1st gen: Will trade/pay very high for as well. I know how valuable these are but lets not play games.

If anyone would like to:
BE MY YOYO BUY MANAGER: MAKE FREE MONEY/YOYOS
If you can FIND me someone with anything in my want list and I will pay you commission. Wether it be a free yoyo or money, that is up to you. Higher the generosity the better deal I get with this person you find me. Either way I am always generous. Please just have the person when contacting me tell me that you (your username) let them know about my BST. When the deal is finished you will get something very nice :smiley:

Pleas answer me asap

just did

I DONT CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT NICKS IF YOU ARE FARE!!!

ADDED LF SHARP LIP CHIEF

WANT SHARP LIP CHIEF FG

updated