Vs. Newton Charity Issues (2019)

Did the people that purchased the yoyos do it under the impression the proceeds were going to go to charity? I assume so, if so this is theft. It is taking money from those whom it was intended for.

Yes I can understanding the temptation for doing that under the pressure he was in. I can empathise with that, but it’s still wrong.

I can also understand this. There are no moral implications with this one, and it can make life hard and stressful.

No-one likes disappointing people, but from what I read, it sounds like he was avoiding the consequences of his actions.

In terms of wrongdoing, no-one is without it. Some people’s mistakes are more public, some private.

But one thing I do know; Christ did not bleed out on a cross bearing the sins (moral failure) of the whole world for you and I and people like Heath to walk around with a bad conscience.

There is forgiveness that stands for all time for all who trust in Him no matter how we judge a man. Romans 3:22-25:

“…For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith…”

Preaching over.

8 Likes