Vote on your fav Puffin 2 color way!

Nebula

It surprised me that Northern Lights was winning the poll. I just never knew it was so favored. My first choice was blue blizzard, and I got one a few weeks ago at a contest.

I decided to buy a second one, and lately I’m choosing to occasionally go outside of my usual color schemes. I never really liked orange and green throws, but the bigger my collection gets, the more different colors might look nice in it. I do have a hulk smash fade Cliff, and thought that green apple Puffin 2 would look cool next to it. It’s a nice shade of green, if there ever was one.

Believe me, if there was a YoyoExpert Edition, solid black, or dark blue, I might never consider green apple. But, I think it was meant to be for me to try something different. If I ever change my mind on it, I can unload it easily.

I didn’t think electric bacon would last this long. It’s not a bad color way, why no love?

I never really dug that color scheme (not much into pink), but it always seemed popular and I presumed it would go fast. I definitely wouldn’t have guessed it would be the last one left in stock. But, then again, I’m not sure if the store got a ton of them in comparison to other colors. :-\

Electric bacon is my favorite

I think they were all the same 14 in stock
only 3 ppl bought bacons yesterday and left 11 in srock

Hmmm…I just checked, and 8 are showing stocked now. Those will be gone in no time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were gone by tonight. :smiley:

I wanted a pink one, but that pink is pastel looking. Bright pink is where it is at, that’s why I’m the only vote for delirium. With so little votes for that color way it went faster and sold the most other than northern lights. Other retailers are out of both NL and DD, you can find the other color ways though.

My decision ended up between NL and the Palli edition. Went for the Palli because I don’t have much orange in my collection, and it’s pretty cool looking. Also, NL is decently cool, but I don’t really like the fade from the green to the black, it almost looks brown. If it had been a green splash on black, I would have been all over it.

Anyway, got my Palli. =)

Just checked my receipt and found that in the grand mess of things, repeatedly checking out and realizing they’re out of stock, that I bought a blizzard as well. :-\ Now I have to decide which to return. Blizzard or Electric bacon ???

Green apple and solid pink are my faves

Couldn’t decide between nebula and delirium. Snagged a nebula but thinking maybe should have gotten delirium now haha.