Vintage CLYW’s, OneDrop, YYF, and More!

What’s up people, just your average broke college student here. Looking to CLEAR HOUSE. For sale only! Fire up, you don’t see some of these too often. If you want more pictures please message me and I’d be happy to send you as many as you’d like. I only accept VENMO. Have a ton of nice strings I will also throw in(kitty, etc. I can’t remember but they’re nice) and other goodies I’ll throw in as well!

ONLY TRADE CONSIDERATION
-a sick CLYW canvas

-Beat but still works great 28 stories OG Sasquatch. $55

-Super super near mint in box bonfire. Forget the colorway name, but it’s the purple one. $90

-Near mint with box rwc Wooly Marmot 2. One nic. $95

-Near mint black with silver splash Wooly Marmot. Super smooth. SOLD

-Near Mint half black, half clareview station prototype Gnarwhal. .5 grams heavier than the production runs. Absolutely electric. $115

-near mint Polished chief. One mark on it. One of the earlier runs(~10ish I believe) can’t remember which one exactly. Comes with box. ON HOLD

-Red w Clear splash Chief. Picked it up about 2-3 years ago new, so a newerish run. Mint in box. ON HOLD

-OneDrop Gradient. Mint in Box. Don’t know the name of the colorway but it’s dank. Comes with extra weights. SOLD

-YYF SuperNova. Beat Af but a great throw to learn on. $20

-OG Avalanche. Few marks, non break paint. $85

7 Likes

How did you get that Chief???

1 Like

My bro traded for it a couple years to a guy who had been polishing yoyos for a while, and happened to polish this chief. It’s insane in person!

2 Likes

Ahh makes sense

1 Like

pm sent!

2 Likes

How much for the bonfire? And do you have a pic of the damage.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Pm’d

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

That’s a very nice collection! Also, I’m not sure if you’ve noticed this or not, but a lot of the information on your credit card can be seen in the picture you’ve uploaded. I’m not sure if that’s a real credit card or you left a fake one there for comedic purposes, but if it’s real, you might want to take it down and upload a different picture.

4 Likes

Yikes didn’t even notice. It’s an old one but I’ll upload a new picture, thanks so much!

2 Likes

PM’d

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.