Vendetta - Duncan Screaming Eagle - YoYoSkills.com

This is a continuation of the reviews for the Screaming Eagle line. Included in the prized package that Duncan sent me to award in the Imperial Contest were both current Screaming Eagle models. Last week I did the Mayhem, and this week, we have the Vendetta. So far the reviews for the Vendetta have been mixed. As far as I can tell, the only models of the Vendetta that have seen the light of day are a few prototypes and this limited edition gold version that is currently in stores. While the Vendetta could be considered the second release of Duncan’s high end Screaming Eagle line, it is hard to tell if this will be an ongoing model or not. Duncan created and released 100 of the gold Limited Edition’s and I am happy to be reviewing and giving away one of them.
Hit up the review at YoYoSkills.com

Sweet review!

Happy Throwing! =]

Great review on a, well, not great yoyo! When I tried one it hurt my hand when it came back as well, however I did not mind the shape as much, but I didn’t really pay attention to that. I had the same “responsive” problem.

Remember, this is just my opinion. YoYo’s should not be purchased solely on one review alone.