Various throws for sale

added pics.
Hey, over extended my funds this year, need to sell most of my yoyos to recoup funds. Gotta get stuff for the family. Gonna keep my SF prize yoyo only.

So these are for sale, all play mint or nm. Some minor damage on a couple.
Willing to accept offers lower than my prices, especially if sold soon or in packages. Paypal only please.

OD Par Avion - Mint- Green - $ 50 shipped

Smashing - Float - NM- Clear - $68 shipped (has a super small line on the ano on a rim, cannot capture on picture with my iphoneX its so small. Plays mint but calling NM.

OD - SK - Great - pink/blue half swap - $25 shipped. has tiny amount of nail vibe, smooth on string. Slight damage from it falling out of pocket when sitting outside.

TopYo - Silenus - Pink -great (plays NM/mint)- $20 shipped. Has two ano breaks, one on each rim. No ding just ano breaks. Plays like factory still.

YYF - MVP 3 - Red/black small logo - $25 shipped - a little nick from a pebble in it. Plays completely normal and still the best throw for learning that I have. Still smooth.

Recess - First Base - fire island - small scratches plays fine. $10 shipped

Will give the first base away to anyone who buys 2 or whoever buys the avion or float first. Will not pay extra shipping for it

if it ends up costing more.

4 Likes

Bump

Edit: would sell as a package for a good discount too.

1 Like

Bump: price drops.

taking 10 off of the Float and avion, 5 off the rest except the first base, which may be taken.

Does this mean the Silenus and MVP would be 35$ shipped? If so I’ll take em’.

2 Likes

Sounds good

Bump- mvp and silenus sold

Another bump, avion and first base are pending to sell now

What do you have left

1 Like

The float and the SK. I’ll sell both shipped for 70 to anyone interested

All sold!

2 Likes