IONOY SALE!!!

This is my I Only Need One Yoyo SALE!!! I’ve decided it is time to sell the throws that just sit around to people who will use them. I am happy to sell the for reasonable prices but I dont want trades because I already have the one yoyo that I need.

pics --==–==–==–==> http://imgur.com/a/oBwKi#0

MONEY ONLY MAKE OFFERS, MY PRICES ARE NEVER SET IN STONE.

MIB BTNC Supernova - Its mint in box, smooth as butter and I love the thing. - $90

2010 Pink Severe CAPLESS - A few nicks on the rims that dont affect it whatsoever. Plays smooth with the tiniest amount of vibe that is not noticed unless you are trying to notice it. - $50

MIB SPYY Addict - This beauty is mint, silent, smooth, and deadly. All black no vibe. - $70

General Yo Essence B grade - Naturally has that small vibe that doesnt reach Ernie’s top notch quality, but still smooth compared to most yoyos off the market. One nick and a few little
scuffs on the rims that dont have any affect on the play. - $70

General Yo Entheos B grade - Same as above on the quality of the throw, but mint. - $70

General Yo 5 Star second run - Blasted light and dark green. Has only a few little marks that dont even affect the texture of the surface (you cant feel them with your finger) Plays like new.
- $70

General Yo KLR RAW Prepro - This is one of the few I want to keep but I will throw it our here anyways. Give me an offer on it, it is mint other than the raw marks.

MIB General Yo/ILYY Torino - 1 of 9 Torinos that Ernie blasted and anodized. This one is dear to me like the KLR. But that doesnt mean I will be stingy about it.

Rec Rev SCLB+ version 2 - Mint - $50

YoyoJam Aquarius used condition - Used offstring yoyo, which means it isnt mint. Plays smooth and is in great cosmetic shape. Also signed by augie fash if anyone cares. - $20

ALSO MY YOYO CASE AND SMALL YOYO ITEMS LIKE BEARINGS AND COUNTERWEIGHTS ARE FOR SALE. ASK IF INTERESTED

I will bulk all yoyos that are priced with my case and spare parts for $400 which is throwing the Supernova and my case with bearings and counterweighgts for free.
(I just thought I would throw the offer out there)

ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT THE INCLUDED COST OF SHIPPING. ORDER MULTIPLES TO SAVE ON SHIPPING.

EDIT Added updated 5 Star photo

how mmuch for the case? and how do u want the money?

ans how much for the pikachu cw

Case for $20 plus however much shipping is and the pikachu CW ill throw in for free if you buy something :smiley: other than that its not worth selling alone.

Just out of curiosity, what is the one yoyo you are keeping?

If my KLR and Torino do sell (looks like they will be sold :confused: ) I will be keeping my le tap. Just because I can easily get them and I designed them to my wants. Plus I highly doubt I will sell out all of my throws.

ALSO I TAKE PAYPAL. If you have another method, PM me.

hmmm i want that case and cw haha. ill see if i can get my gma to get me some money haha

Ok, and just so you guys know, to ship that case it will probably be around $10

aight