Vanitas vs Krown.wst

Which should I buy?

• Vanitas
  • Krown.wst
0 voters
1 Like

Haven’t tried wst but vanitas is 2mm wider and a bit slippy on binds

1 Like

The Krown.wst is a better performer and also is obvious more time spent on finishing. But the Vanitas is an excellent performer just not as nice as the Krown. But there is a cost difference between the two.

1 Like

I tried both and had both for a while, I think I like the Vanitas better, is more in line with modern competition tricks, is wider and more stable, I feel the Krown is a bit faster but it lose a bit in stability.

In horizontal are both monsters but the Vanitas for me win, is easier to catch, if you do behind the back horizontal Vanitas is just so much better.

Even if it is larger than the Krown is not hard to nail tech tricks, both on the string feels really great.

For me the Vanitas win, is overall a better yoyo in my opinion, arm and body tricks are just easier to catch, it feels nice in general and is tuned for “now”, just also have a look at the guy that it’s signature it give you a proper idea of the possibilities.

I noticed I am the only one voting for it lmao probably is just about matter of taste