Used yoyos anybody willing to sell

Hi, My name is Judah and I am in the 6th grade. Got into yoyoing a little wile ago. Want to try out some yoyos without spending as much money. I learned on a Duncan butterfly and now have a shutter and have been using it for the past 6 months. Let me know if you have any used yoyos I could purchase. Looking for a shutter wide angle or atlas.

8 Likes

Send me your address and I’ll mail you a free Atlas and counterweight for Christmas.

29 Likes

nice to see you’re in the hobby! the bst is a good place for second hand yoyos, just make sure your parents are ok with it and read the rules to know how it works :))

5 Likes

Nice! I told him the same thing, then realized I had traded my atlas off already. I felt bad so now I’m trying to send him a wide angle. Just waiting to hear back from his dad

5 Likes

If someone is skittish about sharing a personal address, might consider asking if you can mail it to a work address. In places I’ve worked, that was no big deal.

Hey Judah!! Youve found the best place to feed your hobby. If you get some Christmas money, i recommend getting yourself a Topyo T.R.Y. for $35 (new). Best bang for your buck when it comes to affordable monometal yoyos. Keep throwing, its a great hobby. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.