Uppercut and KO Special Editions by YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert! - Special Signature Edition for Ann Bubák! - GIVEAWAY

hearts!

6 Likes

I stumbled across this gem while bobbing for yo-yos today. I forgot how much fun they were to throw around.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Congrats! Looks like two great throws!

8 Likes

Good Luck Everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Good luck to y’all!!!

3 Likes

So many great entries!!! Thank you all so much for participating! - Will choose 2x Winners hopefully by tomorrow! :slight_smile:

:heart::heart::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
EK

12 Likes

Omg I wanna see the results so bad!
I’ve always wanted this and Ann bubak is one of my favorite yoyoers
:crossed_fingers::grimacing:
Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

either that yoyo is really small or that candy heart is really big

4 Likes

The Lyn is undersized but I pulled up a picture of candy hearts on my iPad and zoomed it in so the sizes were similar and so that the shadow of the second heart was similar to the yoyo. I guess I should have put a disclaimer that objects in photo have been enlarged to show textures😂

1 Like

Thank you all for taking the time to showing Heart related posts! - I love them all! (especially the ones showing off your KO’s LOL​:rofl::heart:) - I feel like we should do this type of giveaway every February? :sweat_smile:

There were 96 entries (43 on the forums and 53 on instagram) - I split it up into 2 giveaways: Forum entries for a KO and the Uppercut for the Instagram entries - Don’t worry, I made sure to take out the duplicates this time LOLOL!

Also Shoutout to YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert and Ann for the amazing colorways and donation for this giveaway! - It is truly a dream come true to have a collaboration with two amazing companies and a very close friend of mine sharing the hobby we all love! :heart:

And the winners are…

Congrats to @YotoyImages for winning a KO!

Congrats to @takumisegi for winning an Uppercut!

You will be contacted shortly to claim your free yoyo! :slight_smile:
Congrats and thank you all for participating!

12 Likes

Coungratulations to @takumisegi and @YotoyImages !! :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! Now I can finally order mine now that I know I didn’t win :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

congrats yall, big ups to @YotoyImages for the awesome photography

2 Likes

Just picked mine up!!!

2 Likes