Uppercut and KO Special Editions by YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert! - Special Signature Edition for Ann Bubák! - GIVEAWAY

Uppercut_Ann_Feature

Happy Belated Birthday @Ann !! (02/26) :birthday:

YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory are thrilled to introduce the latest addition to the KnockOut Series - the Ann Bubák Edition Uppercut and KO’s! :sparkling_heart::purple_heart::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

In her first Signature Series under her new married name, Ann Bubák (formerly known as Ann Connolly) proudly unveils these special edition yo-yos.

KO_Ann_Feature-EK

A special collaboration chosen by Eric Koloski, there’s no coincidence in selecting Ann, given their enduring friendship and shared experiences in numerous adventures, contests, and yo-yo teams throughout their careers!

Giveaway:
Post a picture of anything that is Heart related with your yo- yo and you will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win an Ann Special Edition KO or Uppercut!

Deadline is 03/05/24 - 11:59pm ET!

31 Likes

11 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

14 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Uppercut is such a great yoyo. These new colorways are awesome.

14 Likes

My heart will go on

16 Likes

11 Likes

<3 yoyos

18 Likes

Yoyos pull my heartstrings :sparkling_heart::yo-yo:

10 Likes

The box the Empath comes in has a heart cut into the bottom of the box, which I thought was a sweet touch. Here it is.

6 Likes

That’s what I was going to do lol

2 Likes

Crappy photo because it’s had to do it myself and get creative😂. Surprised no one has done this yet

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Heart and yo-yo. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

you are also able to do it.

1 Like

Congrats to Ann and Eric, new beautiful colorway!

7 Likes

4 Likes