Update! Diamondback, King Yo Star + more. Looking for money, Kens, or whatever!

Hey! So, it has actually been a very long time since I posted on my BST, and I’m gonna start off by saying, I cannot upload pictures! My computer killed itself and we finally got it fixed, but now it is too slow. That doesn’t mean I can’t email you pictures though! :slight_smile: So PM me if you are interested!

Email me: Jordanyoyobrien@gmail.com | Kik me: jordanyoyobrien | Instagram: @jordanyoyobrien

Wants: Whatever you want to give me lol, Money money money, Kendamas.

Have:

A little bit of moneysssss

Yo-Yo’s

King Yo Star ----- Kit ----- Oh my gosh is this amazing. It is by far probably my most favorite yo-yo I have owned, and my oh my it is great. It is bright pink and has no damage! It is also the Christmas Day Edition!! :smiley:

YoYoJam ----- Diamondback ----- By far on of my favorite YoYoJam yo-yos, and it is just amazing!! It is solid red. Has a few scratches but nothing severe. :slight_smile:

General Yo ----- Model 10 ------ This is so great! It plays super well and is Light Grey with like, an awesome blue and red splash like sorta thing haha. I don’t know what to call it, but it looks amazing, spinning or not!

YoYoFactory ----- Mighty Flea!!! ----- Gotta Love it!!!

YoYoFactory ----- Shutter ----- One half Blue, one half Purple. This was actually the very first Shutter signed by Gentry Stein, lol, I actually bought it directly from him at Bird in Hand (The National Yo-Yo Museum) and it is great. The signature has faded though lol.

YYC ----- Old version of the Trap. ----- It will not screw together anymore, it is stripped, but hey, some of you know how to fix that, so I thought I’d put it up there anyway.

Extra Throws:
Raw Polished Yomega Maverick, YYJ X-Con, YYF Stainless Steel whisteling yo-yo.

Kendama’s

Sweets ----- Natural ---- Getting sorta dull, it’s pretty used, I’m not gonna lie. lol

Sweets ----- Green with Black and White Matte Marble ----- Love the clackity clack of this Kendama!! :smiley:

?? What are u talking about and yes I know it isn’t in my pic!! But I have it, but it’s beat and bearing needs to be fixed!!

Anyone looking for some Pokemon cards, cuz I got hundreds of them! I am willing to sell or even trade a whole bunch for a throw! Or you can ask we to find a certain card for you and then I will find it!!! Just PM me if you’re interested!!! Thanks!!!

you need to merge your pokemon card selling thread with this one, or delete one or the other, per forum rules. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,1529.0.html

Where is the updated pic?

I can’t upload pics cuz for some reason, when I try to it doesn’t work. If you want to see the yo-yo, I can take a quick video and email it to u!!

Use photobucket for your pics, it’s much easier. Free bump:)

1 Like

Okay so I am competing in March, and I really need a hubstacked yo-yo. I am willing to trade almost all of my cheaper throws, but not my Chief or cupcake. If you have a hubstacked yo-yo and you are willing to trade it, please pm me… Thanks!!!

Uhhhh bump

Take pics with a phone or iPod touch, then upload them to your computer. Go to add file or whatever when posting on your thread and pick the pictures you want, that should do it.

2 Likes

Pm’d

Where dem pics.

Wow, it’s been a while!

I want Kendamas