"Unofficial" Classic Trick Remix of The Month. June "The Zipper"

Great minds think alike! :grin:

Your trick could easily be added the standard developing player’s repertoire. It’s the kind all trick I was hoping to see with recommending “The Zipper”.

Most of my tricks are in the same vein, mostly because I’m not capable of wow factor bangers. Still, even with more basic elements, interesting, visually appealing, and humorous tricks can be created.

I know you are capable of more difficult elements. Like a good musician, you found the “notes” to fit the song!

I’m not knocking anyone elses tricks, I love them all. I’m just glad to see a trick like this one in the "Re"mix!

3 Likes

Thank you both very much! :smiling_face:

that they do, haha! I try to not to watch other’s remixes before I come up with one of my own to avoid prematurely influencing the direction I’ll take. But this one stumped me so I watched the ones that had been posted a few weeks back and yours definitely subconsciously influenced the way I went with. I was also trying to do a zipper style trick in a split bottom mount but couldn’t figure something out that I could do cleanly or that was clearly zipper inspired so I went this route instead after the phrase “zipper ripper” popped into my head this morning.

4 Likes

Please post that here if you figure it out.

2 Likes

There are still a couple more days to get something in. I know my prizes are small, but they are all good yoyos!

Plus:

Also, don’t forget that YYE is providing a prize! I have no idea what that will be. Maybe it will be something with a zipper?! :grin:

2 Likes

Here is my entry for the month.

5 Likes

Haha! “Mexican Duck Zipper” I like it!

I was thinking about making next month’s trick “Gyroscopic Flop”. Sorry, you can’t use this for both! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

End of the month again, better late than never :wink:
I call this one “The Zipper Flipper”:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwJr0fBud0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Previous trick remix subs:

Cheers y’all, keep these remix challenges coming!

7 Likes

That’s a nice One :point_up:t5:

3 Likes

Welp, here it is: Split Zipper, just in the nick of time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think all the submissions are great! Good job, everyone!!!

2 Likes

Nice remix! I like it.

2 Likes

That is great! I tried but could not think of how to zipper in a split-buxom mount.you did great!

3 Likes

What a great trick! This is the kind of trick that non-yoers will tend to love.

1 Like

Results!

The winner of the Replay is: @Raindog3030! PM me with your address and choice of Replay or Replay Pro.

Other winners:
@Oroboryo Spinstar!
@Chriscatastrophe Legend!
@ChrysaeThrows Legend Wing!
@Jackkcaj YYE Prize!

Send me your addresses and I’ll get your prizes out to you. @AndreBoulay, you’ll reach out to the winner for YYE?

8 Likes

Congratulation to ya’ll!

3 Likes

@piano_man19, really bummed yours didn’t get in. Please still share it if you figure it out.

Boy, I set myself up with some chores!

Nobody contacted me about taking up the mantle, so I’ll do it once more at least.

1 Like

Finally got my zipper remix down!

7 Likes

Nice!

I love that people are still posting to these threads.

3 Likes