"Unofficial" Classic Trick Remix of The Month. June "The Zipper"

Okay, and just because I said Buddha’s Revenge, doesn’t mean that’s what next time will be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have another idea. Also, I could pass the baton. We’ll see how it goes…

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping it going! Last month was my first entry and it was fun, I’ll enter this one for sure!

4 Likes

Here is my remix on Zipper. I don’t feel like I’m that great at front style but it is fun!

Here are the links my pervious four remixes for the extra chance at the replay or replay pro :grin:

6 Likes

Fantastic. I love this. Well done!!!

3 Likes

Yay, we have an entry! Otherwise, I would have deemed mine eligible, and claimed the YYE prize for myself! :rofl:

@Christian8693, how many of the remixes have you done?

5 Likes

I have done all of them. I forgot I needed to link those…time to edit lol.

@Myk_Myk got the edit and the links in my post now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Perfect!

1 Like

That was great. Well done!

4 Likes

Looks like @Christian8693 could get a whole big box full of yoyos! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When’s the deadline for this? Been kinda busy lately :weary:

Still plenty of time. That last post was mostly a bump. Please help me spread the word. I don’t put out content or work at growing a following, and therefore don’t have a presence like others do.

The deadline is 11:59 eastern on June 30th.

3 Likes

Awesome. Unfortunately I don’t have much of a following either so we’ll have to call on @yomartyo or any others to help :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Myk_Myk no complaints here! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ll make a video for my entry and to spread the word at the same time around other platforms

4 Likes

4 Likes

Is this entry allowed!

1 Like

Very nice. I like the way you got into GT. I never saw it done like that or at least not as close up as that. GT is something I’ve been struggling since last fall.

2 Likes

Here is the April one :

1 Like

Or like that it should be better

2 Likes