"Unofficial" Classic Trick Remix of The Month. June "The Zipper"

Is this entry allowed!

1 Like

Very nice. I like the way you got into GT. I never saw it done like that or at least not as close up as that. GT is something I’ve been struggling since last fall.

2 Likes

Here is the April one :

1 Like

Or like that it should be better

2 Likes

And skin the gerbil😅 :

2 Likes

Aaaaand cold fusion!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Finally that’s the zipper remix ( I’m not really good in creating front style tricks I normally just learn front style tricks) :

Puhhhhhhh that’s it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool! But, it doesn’t have the zipper element. Right at :10 it looks like you were about to/almost did a motion that would have qualified it. It would be better if the yoyo didn’t have a loop around it, but your hands were moving more like the motion of the original there.

On the one hand, we don’t have many entries, on the other hand, let’s honor the original trick. TBH, I even would have liked for @Christian8693 's to have been more vertical at the point of the zipper motion, but he did have that element, so it counts.

Yours would have counted too if you had completed that motion at the point I mentioned, even though you were in a more complex mount.

It’s “The Zipper Remix”, not “frontstyle trick”…

Try again, please!

2 Likes

Sooo you mean the string should be vertical?
Ah oh you didn’t talk to me :sweat_smile:

So mine is alright ?

I was so confused

I was borderline on yours @LDTravel_yoyo06. I think it counts “as inspired by”. Counting it, but go ahead and post another one if you get inspired!

I’ve put the tut for The Zipper in the OP. I think the main thing is the changing position of the two hands to make the yoyo swing over the top and onto the string again.

3 Likes

Ok i taught as you said above to post fronstyle combo so i did it …will remake it

1 Like

Great combo! Should be able to see a lineage to Zipper, though. I know you’ll kill it!

1 Like

Oh Forgot the Kamikaze one : Classic Trick Remix May (SUBMIT HERE) - #15 by LDTravel_yoyo06

1 Like

Here’s my entry and spread-the-word video.
Gonna post the link to the four previous tricks below

9 Likes
3 Likes

That’s was very cool. Simply elegant and smooth!

4 Likes

Thank you Mike. Always appreciated

2 Likes

Thanks so much for helping us promote the contest!

I love the clear lineage to “The Zipper”.

3 Likes