UNLiMiTED by iYOYO returns in New Amazing Colors! - Ryan Connolly Signature Yoyo!

Unlimited_Feature
Right on schedule for the spring season, the iYoYo UNLiMiTED makes a return in vibrant colors selected by none other than Ryan Connolly himself! These rim-dip color variations are :fire:!

iYoYo introduces the first official signature series design for National Offstring YoYo Champion Ryan Connolly, drawing inspiration from their initial offstring yoyo, the “Air Dive.”

White-Pink-Rings-Black-Hub-Unlimited White-Pink-Rings-Black-Hub-Unlimited-02 White-Pink-Rings-Black-Hub-Unlimited-03

Ryan’s extensive experience with over a hundred offstring yoyos led to the refinement and enhancement of the original design into the UNLiMiTED, focusing on achieving a balance between stability and mobility, removing the need for a weight ring while maintaining its benefits.

To meet Ryan’s standards, the yoyo’s gap is slightly wider than its predecessors, but it can be narrowed to match Skylight and Ice Breaker with the included silver spacers.

9 Likes

those colourways are SO pretty

1 Like

This makes me wish i was more in to 4a

1 Like

They are beautiful, well done! It’s a perfect time to get into it @LX_Emergency!

Ha I just really don’t like chasing my yoyo around. %a already has enough of that.

2 Likes

Fair enough! Blankets, pillows, and cardboard are great for making a little fort to keep it contained so you don’t have to run as far when it drops :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll get in to it in a while. For now I have a MagicYoyo captain that’ll suffice for my limited skillset.

2 Likes

Let us know when you do! It’s a super fun style and we’d love to see your progress and help out if you run into questions!

1 Like

Do it…….:rofl: