unknown yoyo

I bought a yoyo off of some one at the Midwest regionals and I have just realized I don’t know what it is. They said it was a 1 of a kind color way. I am just wondering if anyone knows of the kind of yoyo it is.

I noticed the bearing has a YR logo on it (see pic) and the cap side has a cursive R on one side.

this is my first topic made so constructive criticism is ok

Pictures?

I tried to upload them…

Without even seeing a pic I’m going to say a RebelYo Macrocosm. They’re signature thing is a cursive R in the hub and many of their Anodizes are 1 of 1.

I looked the macrocosm up and the r on the side is definitely the same but I see that its not the same model.

So you can’t upload pics?

I am trying but they wont show up

test

here r 2 more

I like the colors and I could try to find the company

Fixed:

I am quite sure it is a rebel but I don’t know the model. I am still searching

no matter what I am happy. I bought the yoyo for 20$ along with a thunder wasp for another 20 and I now know they were both a great deal

It’s an original Macrocosm. That is a 1 of 1 ano Aman Sircus did. The company is Rebel Yo.

So did the update them and release a new version?

Is it this one?

I think it is.

so what?

They made a 2012 Macrocosm as well which was sold here on YYE and YoYoBESTBUY. I had an OG Macrocosm before and they’re really nice! Good score and that a really cool colorway. The picture rosariyoyo posted is a 2012 Macrocosm and that specific one was sold on another store.

Ok. So what do u think the price range would be