Unfortunately selling some rare stuff

Need some cash so letting some of my more valuable and desirables. Shipping in the USA is included.

You know how I love my General yo, luckily I have multiples if them, except the Torrent 2. All machined in the USA.

Prices are firm, but wouldn’t be opposed to cutting a deal for 2 or more.

Sold - General yo BA red KLR - Only 4 of these in the world. @SR1 has one of them so you’ll be in good company. The polished candy apple red on this is unlike anything I’ve seen. Near mint and smooth, nothing in it that breaks the anodizing. I paid $150, will let go for $130 shipped PayPal F & F. Sold

Sold -YYF American $100 - Very few made and the most beautiful engraved yoyo I have ever seen. Mint and smooth. Selling for $100 - Sold

Pending payment on Thurs. - General yo Torrent 2 - Half polished gold, half raw. Puts off a beautiful silver and gold colorway. Fingernail vibe, raw side has your normal light machine marks. From the owners personal collection, kills me to have to sell. $170 - Pending payment Thurs, if no good, will relist Friday

Sold - General yo 5 star USA acid washed - Mint and smooth. Ten year anniversary edition machined by Onedrop. I’ve got three other 5 stars, that should tell you how much I love the 5 star. $120 Sold

General yo b grade Aman KLR - Half black and half Aman colorway. B grade for vibe, on a straight throw it is a fingernail vibe. Aman does great anodizing, puts off a Jason Wing Skittles vibe. $80

6 Likes

Can attest that the red BA KLR has the best, most perfect Candy Apple Red you’ve ever seen on a yoyo. Total deal at 130 for such a high performing work of art. One of the finest General Yo’s you can own, trust me.

3 Likes

take the b/a red klr if still available

2 Likes

5 star is spoken for

2 Likes

Saved me some cash, beat me to the punch by like 3 minutes! Enjoy!

3 Likes

That Torrent 2 is amazing but I can’t swing both rn

3 Likes

My general disdain for half swaps wont let me do it!

1 Like

Lmfao!!! I like some half swaps but they gotta look amazing! That one’s not the prettiest but the throw is a gem!

1 Like

You could always get the raw side done in gold too!

1 Like

You must hate ILYY stuff then! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah that and anti yo… although it has crossed my mind to pick up a couple bapes and swap em back

3 Likes

Hey @kretzschmar answer your DMs I need PayPal info!!!

2 Likes

Uh oh I have their paypal! The throw is mine! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh nooo! That would anger the yoyo Gods… Your a brave man!

1 Like

Sorry for the thread hijack @kretzschmar gl with the rest of the sales!

2 Likes

Actually I think I do have it already haha!

1 Like

I appreciate the interest everyone.

Quick update:. American, BA red KLR and 5 star sold
On hold till Thursday: Torrent 2

Aman KLR still available

1 Like

Uhhhmmm…

We’re no longer friends.

You posted your American for sale 11 hours ago on the same day that I am on the road and unable to check the forums for 11 hours!

Do you even read bro!?!?
The constitution clearly says, “Four Score and Seven throws ago, Kretz will sell his American to Roman_Soup.”

I demand compensation for my heartbreak. Please ship via UPS a $100 American to my address immediately to remedy my pain and suffering.

I will also accept cash, puppies, or General-Yo 5-Stars.

Thank you for your understanding in these hard times, I’m going to sit here in the hotel and throw my travel Silenus now until your package arrives.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.