Selling Anglams and Spyys

Hey everyone! I’m looking to sell some yoyos in my collection. I’ve owned these for quite a while, but I haven’t played with them in years, so I figured it’s time to let them go to someone who will enjoy them.

Black ANGLAM — $150 shipped - Has a few dings and scratches from use

Blue ANGLAM — $250 shipped -Excellent condition with no dings or scratches that I can see.

Pink ANGLAM — $220 shipped- Very good condition with only one very light scratch.

Spyy Radian 2 x Yoyoexpert - 150 shipped- a few light scratches

Spyy El Ranchero - Sold

I haven’t followed the market in a while so I’m negotiable!

Unfortunately, I don’t have the original boxes for any of them. I’m happy to provide additional photos or close-ups if needed.

Payment: PayPal Goods & Services. Once payment is confirmed, I’ll package everything securely and provide tracking after shipment.

This is my first time selling on the BST, so I don’t have trader feedback yet. I’ve read through the BST guidelines and will do my best to make everything as smooth and secure as possible. If I’ve missed anything or accidentally gone against any BST guidelines, please feel free to let me know or correct me. I’d really appreciate it!

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested or have any questions. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Bump