Unboxing

When u get a new throw or anything yoyo related post your unboxing videos here!

OK THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME I DONT KNOW WHAT ID DO WITHOUT IT! LIKE I MIGHT JUST PUT THEM IN THE VIDEO SECTION, BUT NOW I HAVE THIS THREAD LIKE OMG!

I KNOWZIEZ!!! IT"Z GRATE!!! IT"Z LIKE UR POZTIN STUUUFFF IN DA RONG BORED!! I CULD POST IT IN DA VIDEEEOS SECCHIN, BUTT HERE IN DA GENRAL BORED, IT"Z ZO MUUUUUUUCH BEITER!!!

:smiley: :smiley:

Does this one count?

Yes, actually unboxed. No seals were broken until the appropriate moments in the video.

Somebody should do an unboxing/bagging of the mystery box/bag. I would but I don’t know how to post video.

Get it to YouTube. Can you do that? One you do that, copy/paste the link here and it’s done. It’s not terribly difficult. However, you gotta be able to capture video first.

it counts!

I am having a large inner battle in wether or not I should do a unboxing of mah mystery bag. I would but I feel like it would be lame. I probably wouldn’t know what throw was what.

DO IT!!!
I was gonna get one, but failed. I really want to know what was in it to see if it was or wasn’t worth it. Wish I had got one. :frowning:

There is still the problem of it stinking like ****. I will probably make the video no matter what. Whether I will post it or not is another question.

So should I post my unboxing of the Mystery Box or not? It’s a double value box!

i just got my chief today from the black friday sale and probably will post my unboxin video! ;D