Two One Drops on eBay, Markmont and Lilith

Thank you for looking…

11 Likes
6 Likes

How is a Lilith project different from a non Lilith project? Is Lilith just a colorway?

2 Likes

Not quite, Elisabeth Spain used the Lilith as her masters thesis in bespoke tailoring I believe. The silk bags were printed on the massive printers she had accessible in school there are four different bags with different patterns that she designed herself and this project has Lilith where you would normally find the word project. And purple is her favorite color, That’s all I know buddy.

9 Likes

Cool yohistory! Thanks G!

2 Likes

projects, and the markmont series of one drop pieces, have been doing quite well lately.

there has been some FIRE flying around too…

4 Likes

Who’s watching this to see how high it will go?

5 Likes

I am!

2 Likes

SHOT up at the last second for the Lilith, final bid for $815!

4 Likes

Wow!!!

How many lilths exist?

4 Likes

No way I’m paying $800 for a YoYo. It would have to be played and ultimately runs the risk of being dinged. Must be nice to have that kind of money.

I had one, many years ago maybe 2007. Didn’t like the way it played, my MYY Node plays better. Actually similar. But- never did I think it would be so valuable.

2 Likes

Trust me on this. No one is more surprised than me.

5 Likes

Old yoyo prices have really skyrocketed but this is crazy.

1 Like

i’m surprised at $815… congrats to the buyer and seller. it’s a beautiful set.

i am not surprised by the overall uptick in prices older pieces…

3 Likes

$815 and $520 wow! Makes me wonder what the two unopened Marquis boxes in the other thread would go for…

1 Like

I think theyre somewhere around 25 on Lilith.

Thanks. I was wondering if it was a one off or something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.