Turning Point

Sup fam, I need some recommendations on TP! Mostly the monos available because I’m not looking to spend 100-200+ right now. I haven’t personally heard anything bad about any of them, but is there any particular one that stands out from the rest?

3 Likes

Turning Point II – YoYoExpert

The Turning Point II is a great throw! I primarily throw a Proton, but the Turning Point II is very similar. The price point is low for Turning Point and economically priced in comparison to other companies “boutique” monometals.

3 Likes

I own a bunch of tp monos and here is my general ranking

Oversized
Basilisk light>prominence>basilisk

Full sized
St Elmo>positron 2>=shake>dogma

(I’ve owned a solenoid and positron 1 and they’re comparible to positron 2 with slight differences)

Undersized
Tp2>miidy>=paranoid

I would highly recommend the TP2 or St Elmo. Both are excellent choices it just depends on your preference. Most TP throws are on the heavier side so expect some heft.

7 Likes

In stock, order today

3 Likes

The St. Elmo is next in line in the cart (Didn’t see the Top Deck restock today before I made this and I promised myself I was getting one of those before anything). I figured those especially the brown are gonna sell quick whereas the St Elmo will hopefully still be there in a week or two. They’ve been sitting awhile now and I’m not sure why, I’ve heard nothing but praise.

1 Like

I think most people like to buy the TP splashes. I’m guilty of wanting their splashes.

1 Like

Hey works for me I prefer solid colors usually unless it’s an acid wash lol