Turduccen by Rain City! - Powerful Tri-Metal YoYo! - Available Tonight - 8pm EST!

Turcuccen_Feature

Introducing the Turduccen – the unexpected delight everyone secretly craves. This extraordinary creation took flight from the original Ducc design and soared into uncharted whimsy!

Crafted from premium 7068 aluminum, adorned with a steel and brass weight ring, this monstrosity is an absolute essential for yo-yo players!

While it pays homage to the Ducc’s form, the Turduccen is a creature unto itself. Possessing a harmonious blend of stability and a touch of buoyancy, you’ll find yourself captivated, unable to resist its charm.

In the true spirit of Rain City, they didn’t skimp on the fun packaging. Your Turduccen will arrive nestled in a handcrafted bag featuring yoga-practicing chickens, which is also bagged into a plush duck coin purse, which is in turn enclosed in yet another fabric bag covered with turkeys!

Burnt-Black-Turduccen Burnt-Black-Turduccen-02 Burnt-Black-Turduccen-03

14 Likes

Nice looking turd…

you dont have to settle for polished turd(uccen)s anymore, you can now even get bead blasted turd(uccen)s!

2 Likes

Some Turduccen lovin :heart: - This Tri-Metal Yo is a BOSS!!! - Definitely a sleeper LOL
Slacks and whips were made possible by YoYoStringLab: KA-POW!

9 Likes

The “turd”?
Did the name get made-up just so people could call it that?

I can’t wait for their upcoming follow-up yo-yo.

It’s called the Fartuccen… It has a great floaty feeling and you can sense where it’s at with your eyes closed.

It’s a Gas…

1 Like

FART is their designer’s company for 3d printed begleri. So this might be a possibility.
It is a fun yoyo though, and not one of their joke offerings. My favorite of theirs following the Deluge

1 Like

Turducken is a real thing, they didn’t make up the name. Turducken - Wikipedia

2 Likes

I saw the food too - but the spelling is not the same. If they meant Turducken why is it called: Turduccen?

I suppose we are splitting hairs. Either way; it is a turd. :slight_smile:

Edit: …the name - not the yo-yo. I have not played one and have no opinion other than it looks great.

The shape is based on the Ducc yoyo

3 Likes

Because it’s based off the Ducc.

4 Likes

And because in much the same way that the meat; turducken, is comprised of 3 different meats (turkey, duck, and chicken) the yo-yo is comprised of 3 metals (aluminum, stainless, and brass) I think it’s rather clever.

4 Likes

Shaka, When the Walls Fell - The Atlantic

Sokath, his eyes open!

2 Likes

Oh yeah!! Darmok and Gilad at Tenagra!!