Trick-a-Week 2024—#37 Dimension Ghost

8 Likes

This looks cool gonna give it a try. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yooo thanks a lot guys! Hope the vid was useful for y’all! That’s a great motivation to keep on blessing you with new tutorials :heart_hands::pray:
Let me know which combo you guys would like to see in the next episode :t_rex:

6 Likes

This one was suuuuper fun, sorry for the white background

13 Likes

I actually know this one, it’s super fun.

I’m gonna keep practicing last weeks hehe

3 Likes

I was working on this yesterday. The part where you roll over your non throw hand in the beginning had me all confused at first but after an hour or so I figured it out. I can get through it all now. The toughest part I think is having it not snag or start to gyroscopic flop while doing the slack flip from the back to front. Only got to try it for a little bit yesterday before I had to go. Gonna work on it today. Pretty cool trick.

4 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

I’m always late to the parties, but I think I’ve just broken my personal record with being 8 months late. Going back to post 1 and let’s do it! Thank you for curating such an exquisite topic!

(ok I cheat started and I’m working on Dragonball GT in secret, but still)

6 Likes

Trick a week 2024 #31 - Snagbar
Thanks for the awesome trick @rickyyR !

7 Likes

Yooo sick! Glad you enjoy it :heart:

3 Likes

This is pretty fun

9 Likes

Trick a Week 2024 -#34 The Dusty GT

9 Likes

Week 35 - Over Under Cables

Doing another CLYW trick this week, this time from Alann Santiago.

I like how this trick is super flowy, but you can also do the moves very individually while you’re figuring out what’s going on.

Tiny tip: don’t forget to curl your TH fingers around the string from the start. It makes the slack part easier.

6 Likes

I’m still working on the dismount, if anyone has tips I’d love them.

9 Likes

This is such a fun trick, that look so cool once you get it flowing.

Thanks @digitalcharlie!!!

2 Likes

Yo suuuper fun trick!!! I added a lil bit to the beginning bc I thought it might work with the rest of the trick.

10 Likes

Probably my favorite trick-a-week so far.

As far as the dismount, I find it is easier if you apply tension with your throw hand and point your throw hand index downward. If you use the tension to guide the slack away from the back half of the yo-yo, it will go all the way around if your non-throwhand fingers are out of the way.

8 Likes

Sick! What‘s the trick you did at the start?

1 Like

It is a slack repeater that I made based on Yukki Slack.

2 Likes