Trick-a-Week 2024—#35 Over Under Cables

I got it down, but it still feels weird to me. It is the first arm trick I learned, and after landing it, I got motivated to check out this other easy one I saw recently (Slingshot GT)

6 Likes

Fun trick!

9 Likes

Been working on flow boaty a little. I got it just gotta smooth it out better. That last part where you gotta catch it in your arm is awkward at first. I haven’t learned many tricks like this and the turtle trick. Good picks.

6 Likes

Ooo yah that last outside wrist part it’s definitely funky at first! I was struggling tbh until I realized I can kinda move the string to catch the Yoyo instead of trying to land the Yoyo on the string. Idk why but when I started thinking about it like that, my consistency went up! Maybe that helps! Idk good luck! Glad you’re enjoying learning the tricks! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’m struggling with this trick too…my arms keep getting in the way :rofl:.

3 Likes

I think I know what you mean. The issue I have been having is staying consistent with landing it in one fluid motion. Sometimes I will sometimes I won’t. Hoping the more I do it the more comfortable it will come. It’s such an awkward position to have your arm contorted in.

2 Likes

Agreed… it makes me feel like I have little T-Rex arms…

2 Likes

Yeah… this one is being tricky (no pun intended).
Plus pretty busy week at work, but will try harder next week! :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Week 5 — Ian Loh’s Pacman

This weeks trick is a little shorter but very very cool! This is totally not necessary but feel free to work it into a combo of other elements if you want! Have fun and good luck!

Edit: Also this month is fixed axle February and if y’all feel like ditching the bearings, check out this awesome event hosted by the boomer club!

10 Likes

Here’s the trick!

9 Likes

Yooo first TaW i already know! Still gonna post a combo with it :fire:

2 Likes

Tawing :turtle::tokyo_tower::package::raising_hand_man:t2:

10 Likes

Wakawakawakawaka

11 Likes

Had some semi-decent weather the past couple of days and decided to take advantage of it…

9 Likes

This is the greatest taw video I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Filming this really underlined how much I need to work on keeping tricks in front of me. I got there in the end, though.

7 Likes

#4. I think my boaty has a hole. Not very flowy.

8 Likes

Ayeeeeeee!!! Nice!!! Love the incentive to double back!!! You did good too like that trick is hard to get flowy for sure!!!

2 Likes

Late again :face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Turtle trick: I love this! I messed up a little, and the bind at the end I failed too, but they failed it in the video too… :upside_down_face:

Dust bunnies: this one’s fun too

9 Likes

Cool one! Barely made it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes