Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnVlot6OeV5/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
Hey folks, here’s my take on this fun trick. Been meaning to join on here with you fine folks, so I figured I’ll start the new year proper. Be good out there and thanks for watching.
Ef.

8 Likes

You want the whip going the other way. The wrap over your index finger should be on the right side of the yoyo.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

Apologies for the shadows… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

It’s a tricky bind. You need a good amount of spin left on the yo-yo. Completing this bind on its own, I can hit 75% of the time. Hitting it at the end of a combo, I’m much less successful.

3 Likes

Yes this, spinning too slow and it won’t bind back up (the first, not second bind)…

2 Likes

I found that rocking the tail into the yoyo as you drop helps it catch to get the bind up. … still like 50% at the end of the trick but getting much better.

4 Likes

All right TAW fam, week 2 coming this evening!

6 Likes

Great to see how busy the thread has been this week :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

omg got it clean(ish) on film. ■■■■ yeah… uploading now

5 Likes

First trick! leeets go :slight_smile: excited for this thread throughout the year

13 Likes

Ayyy!! You got it!

1 Like

was gonna do another grab, toss, bind thingy but chickened out lol

13 Likes

Waiting for a new trick :alarm_clock::rabbit2:….
Sorry for being impatient, work is over and I feel like throwing now :smile:

5 Likes

I sort of figured out how to make the towers cleaner but it’s -11 so I just needed to get something recorded.

Protect ya hands (and neck).

13 Likes

Super excited to see all these videos! Thank you all! looking forward to throwing with you guys throughout the year!

8 Likes

getting into the swing of things here!

16 Likes

Week #2 - The Angel

Coming with a super slacky trick from Angel2Up. Lets see thise loops fly!

19 Likes

Gonna be a fun week!

3 Likes

I can’t even do Follow… So this scares me :scream:

3 Likes