Trading YYE Trading Cards (List changed, had some destroyed/lost by USPS)

If so, I have a ton of doubles and would love to actually finish this set. Here is a list of what I still need: (Note: I keep these lists up to date)

One Drop
26. Paul Dang

General-Yo
46. James Reed

Crucial
51. Paul Yath

Legend
63. Paul Escolar
65. Jason Lee

Here is a picture of my doubles… I have the following numbers available for trade:
03, 04, 05, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 27, 28, 30, 31, 34, 40, 41, 42, 43, 48, 49, 50, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61

I think I might have a Zach Gormley. Let me check

Will you PM me the list that you need and an address and I’ll send any that I have that you need! I have a bunch but I won’t remember to check back here so a pm would be best!

Pmed

Bump, anyone else?

I still need a Jason Lee :frowning:

I have some. Let me compare what I have to what you need. I will get back to you today.

1 Like

Bump for my last 5!

I think I have a zach you can have next time you stop over. Not sure about the others.

I have a legend Paul escolar but I’m not shore i want to trade it depends on what for

Just need 2 more regulars, and 2 more legends… Anyone?

Had some not make it to me in the mail, so I’m going to bump this for the change in cards.

Bump let’s help fill his empty card slots!

How’s about and updated list? I may have a few lying around.

The list in my opening post is updated. I remove any as they come in. As for what I have to trade, I have the following numbers available:

03, 04, 05, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 27, 30, 34, 40, 41, 42, 43, 48, 50, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60

I just wanna complete the YoYoJam set. All I need is John Narum and Takeshi Matssura, then my life will be complete. Right after I get them all auto graphed.

Sorry. I don’t have either of those two in my doubles.

I’ve got Narum that’s already autographed but it’s got my name on it.

Some new cards added after a shipment came in from YYE :smiley:

I have acquired the elusive Takeshi.

Now I’m on my Quest to find John Narum. It is my Destiny. Sadly I don’t have any puns for his Takeshi’s other signature, the AI :frowning: