Trade LF: Shutter Bimetal, Shutter Ti, Wangle Ti, 5a shutter Have: Custom (by me) knives,

Hi guys.

Having spent a little too much BUYING fun yoyos. I thought I’d give this a try.

I have a number of knives I’ve made ranging from fancy Damascus numbers to premium stainless steel ones.

Couple of pictures:

What I have available can be found here: https://www.lxblades.com/current
prices are only a rough indication. Negotiation is an option.

I also have some Titanium Anodised Spork/Spoon sets available for trade. They come in a neat little pouch.

What I’m looking for is the Shutter variants that I don’t have (or haven’t ordered) yet.

Bimetal shutter (Orange with blue rims preferred)
5a shutter (galaxy preferred)
Ti Shutter
Ti Wangle

Combo deals with other throws or with part cash are for sure an option.
If you’re interested in one of the knives on offer and have something else that’s cool (I’m also interested in other good Ti throws) then don’t hesitate to ask.

Small sidenote. I’m in Europe. So if you’re one of the CONUS only people you can sadly not deal with me.

14 Likes

Lovely knives. Ti long handle sporks are tempting too.

2 Likes

Nice very good looking work!

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Don’t be shy boys and girls.lovely sharp steel up for lovely spinny metal.

All you hunters, cooking aficionados, EDC people, make me an offer. I don’t often refuse.

1 Like

You interested in anything other than Shutter stuff?

1 Like

Possibly. Hit me up see what you have in mind.

2 Likes

Hmm, previous comment was meant for you but apparently I didn’t do it as a reply. So here you go.

2 Likes

I’m also interested in One Drop stuff, a RBC or El Mijo, titanium throws, a Shinobi Vindication or other high end bimetals.

Would also enjoy an MFD or G², honestly anything cool would peak my interest.

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to ask guys. Very open to reading and i have years experience shipping all over the world including to all over Europe, the US and even all the way to Australia.

1 Like

Still open to fun trade offers.

Looking for a steel shutter perhaps?

I was, but i already have the rainbow version on the way from yoyo expert at the moment.

1 Like

See previous reply. I was sure that I’d done that as a reply but either I’m getting old or I’ve discovered a bug in the software.

1 Like

If you reply to the last person it doesn’t pop their picture up, not sure why. And happy hunting on the rest of the Shutter line!

1 Like

Butter found, only looking for Ti versions. still.

So if anyone has a Ti Shutter or Wangle they are not using…I’ve got cool knives in trade that would normally cost easily as much as the new price of one. And I don’t mind trading a knife that’s got a higher sticker price than the Yoyo

LF Ti Shutter and Ti Shutter Wide Angle.

Titaniums versions of Shutter and Wangle still wanted to complete the set. (Also kind of excited about the new Shutter Bimetal release)

If you have any and want to trade, I do steel for Titanium no problem.

Still willing to trade. Going hunting? Need a good knife but no cash, but you have some fun yoyos to trade? I got you fam!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.