TopYo Colossus V - New Colors!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of different colors!

spin starbucks
spinstar bucks

I love the colossus V. Its a great yoyo that feels nice to play, but for whatever reason it is super super SUPER slippy on binds, even after I changed the response pads on mine.

1 Like

First time getting a yoyo for the color way

Starbucks yoyo is king

2 Likes

How did Starbucks get on a yoyo? I’ve been going to the same Starbucks once a week for over 10 years but having the logo on my yoyo? Eh. Will there be a Target with a red colorway? I mean, I don’t care but how did this happen? There’s gotta be a good story. There’s no mention of Starbucks on the Topyo website (a Facebook page) and the logo edition in the YYE shop just lists it as “special engraving” with no mention of Starbucks.

1 Like

Maybe they got away with it by altering the design, I wouldn’t have got one if it was just the plain logo but I think the added Yoyo touch was well done in this case

2 Likes

But it’s so close - the logo looks unaltered (except for the hands and yoyo) that no mere yoyo company would just do it to spoof the logo of a multinational corporate giant. I know there are lots of look-a-like logos out there that spoof big brands but this looks like some kind of permission was granted. It seems far-fetched to me. Maybe this engraving will be shut down and it will become a collectors item.

4 Likes