150$

Note that this is a serious topic about yoyo related things. You are taking this thread off-topic with a series of unserious posts.

Can you at least make the effort to spell right? Look at my posts. Neat, spelled right.

Yours, a trainwreck.

i saw a yoyo called train werck

SPYY Trainwreck.

ā€¦ And you ignore Spencer.

why is he weird?

facepalm

I am walking away from my computer, you are getting on my nerves.

1 Like

me!!

Thatā€™s it!!! I canā€™t stand it!

PLEASE!!! SHUT UP!!! YOU DONā€™T KNOW A THING ABOUT YO-YOS, YOU BECOME A MEMBER, YOU DONā€™T EVEN SPELL PROPERLY, AND YOU GOT ON EVERYONEā€™S NERVES!

Please, donā€™t make me report you to Andre, he would do something, okay!

Give it a break for a day! Donā€™t post anymore!!! >:(

Spencer L. Please keep your mind calm and use the ā€˜report to moderatorā€™ button instead of losing your mind and using a lot of capital letters. I suggest that you try and teach him everything before you start bashing him.

Addment: Everyone started out knowing nothing.

I know, sorry. I PMā€™d Andre.

I know this is off topic but in this thread I dont think it mattersā€¦

Pheenix, the super-shok-flakx, you said was cornflakes, jelly/jam, and sugar right? no milk?

and is it pronounced Super-Shock-Flakes? or Flacks?

You have to add the milk. I just took that picture without milk because it looks cooler.

And this is very off-topic.

I know but this thread wasnā€™t going anywhereā€¦

I think the milk/jelly combo will be kinda of weird, but Im going for itā€¦ My mom is going shopping in a few days and picking up some frosted flakesā€¦

No! Use regular Kellogs Corn Flakes. Frosted flakes wonā€™t work that good, trust me. And the milk/jelly combo may sound weird, but it tastes really good. And donā€™t use too much jelly. In the picture, I used too much and the the milk becomes really sludgy. You want to use a lot of sugar though. I really like it when thereā€™s some sugar in the bottom of the bowl (I have big heaps at the bottom of the bowl) and when you cen really feel the sugar in your mouth.

But, now letā€™s stop discussing this in this particular thread.

Addment: You might get a bit hyperactive from eating it, depending on your ability to handle sugar. Hence the name Super-Shok Flakx.

Sugar doesnā€™t affect me.

What are you waiting for!!!

Addment: Making separate thread.

yeah they are delicious

2 Likes

I think this should just be lockedā€¦ extremely off topic.

And i have seen that before Samadā€¦ I think.

Yep. Agreed.

Where do you get those pictures, anyways? :stuck_out_tongue: