Echos for 60$
Raptor 55$
3 for 120$

3 Likes

Yoyofactory MVP Gold USA made mint 105$

2 Likes

Clyw yeti 100$

4 Likes

Do you got an alleycat 650 stuffed in a sock drawer by chance?

1 Like

No sorry

Ah darn. Good luck to you bud.

Also holy crap you have a lot. You got a personal warehouse :joy:

2 Likes

You have a fantastic collection, it took years, and a trip down memory lane for those who remember when some of these yo-yos came out.

4 Likes

Thanks man, big facts

This person, starter of this topic, does not have in his posession even a small amount of what he is posting for sale.
Examine photos carefully, you will notice that they look like they have been taken with lots of different cameras. Ask for more photos of specific yoyos. Ask to put everything together, to write his name on a piece of paper, and take one big photo with that. See what will happen.

I can’t say if he owns all of these throws but I’ve purchased from @Yoyoman13371337 and I got the yoyo as described.

12 Likes

@Yoyoman13371337 has always been able to send me more photos upon request. I’ve requested a few and purchased 1 and the transaction was smooth and the yo-yo arrived just as described.

5 Likes

Gonna echo what @yoyojoe and @felinespin are saying… bought a super rare Summit from @Yoyoman13371337 awhile back and he provided more photos and when I received it, it was exactly as he described. I’m sure you’re just trying to prevent people from getting scammed @engsoc, but if @Yoyoman13371337 was a scammer we would’ve known a long time ago, as he’s done a multitude of transactions. Not sure why you’re coming at him so hard :thinking::thinking::thinking:

10 Likes

This sale of yoyos started a very long time ago. Certainly many of them are already sold and the OP no longer has them. Over that period of time anything bad would have shown up a long time ago. I certainly don’t see any reason for the negative posts about Yoyoman.

7 Likes

Clyw gnarwal
Rare colour, but condition 🥲
55$

6 Likes

Yoyofactoy spider star John ando edition 90$
New never used

2 Likes

Why are you in here throwing shade? Who hurt you

3 Likes

SPYY PRO 115$

3 Likes

I’ve elected to leave his post as there are a number of good rebuttals in reply.
Seems like he came here just to stir the pot, made that one post and hasn’t been back sine 2 days after that.

7 Likes