Yoyo Bag and assorted one's Let's get this gone price drop $60

I have this case and yoyos for sale i am sure what it is worth so i will ask 120.00 for all shipped in the USA only. I will be glad to provide more pics or info on request. Thanks for looking and let me know what i have if you know

1 Like

What kind of half swap madness is that shenanigans there

1 Like

12 yo-yos and a bag at essentially 10 dollars a yo-yo that’s honestly not a bad deal. That’s probably what most of these would sell for individually some a tad more. That half swap is interesting to say the least.

1 Like

From the markings I think it is some kind of CLYW halves. Open to offers. Got this from a estate sale.
Thanks for looking! I have sent you a pic of the markings on the half swap one

Bump

The half swap is a rain city skills Metalhead.

Thanks for the information there are a lot of stickers in the bag and lots are Rain City.

Price drop Bump
All for 100.00 that is 8.00 per yoyo and 4.00 for the bag.

Anyone like to make me some offers

Now $70

Price drop now 60

Alright that’s actually a really good deal. I don’t want to see this go lower lol. I’ll send you a message

Sold

1 Like

Most of these will probably go into my donate pile as there are many dupes or be trade fodder but it’s a solid deal and I didn’t want to see these valued much lower. Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.