Tom Kuhn Bifrost Mandala

I came across these two Bifrost Mandalas and decided it was time to let them go. Needing money to support my lawyer. These are very limited Mandalas from Tom Kuhn. I had only 15 made as a test run back in 2013. Because of rarity, $250 each or make an offer. EMAIL ME whistler42@swcp.com

Both of these were more deeply engraved than most of the run. That is why I kept them.

From my website, yoyomuseum.com

This was a test run of the Bifrost 2 artwork on No Jive halves. We wanted to do a
complete run of these, but proper centering of the hex was extremely difficult. Not all came out as well centered as this one. Still, a beautiful example of a No Jive Mandala, and one of my favorites with a Nordik design from Oke Rosgana.

Bifrost and Nordik designs were an attempt to do Viking style art. Fused with the Celtic influence and with Runic Alphabet. The text reads “Tom Kuhn Custom Yoyos Bifrost” in Viking runes.

Only 15 of these were made as part of the test run. 15 Butterfly versions were also planned, but never run.

David

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.