TMAN_PRINTS 3D Printed YoYos

Hey guys! I am working on some pretty sweet new printed yoyos that are different from ones in the past. Let me know what you think of these pics!

If you are interested in my ideas then consider following my Instagram!
INSTA

let me know if you are curious about any of my designs and some of them will be available for you to print for free on my Printables

5 Likes

I’m surprised I wasn’t following you but I’ve seen these yo-yos before. I’m game to buy and print these designs. Following as well.

1 Like

Know this guy personally. He’s a great dude. I Also have played with all of his designs and prototypes. Honestly some of the best 3D printed yo-yos I’ve tried.

2 Likes

I just published my new 5A weight! Download the files for free here and try it out!

If you do make this I would love to hear your feedback so I could improve the design. Post pictures!

10 Likes

Counterweight design looks very cool!

3 Likes

Do you use a bead with this?

I printed it. It seems pretty cool it’s fun to fidget with

I feel like I need more mass so I’ll have to bump up the infill

3 Likes

I would use a bead personally. The previous version was a little too small of a hole and it was hard to get the string through. I decided to make it use a bead but be easy to attach.

I bumped the perimeters to like 20 when slicing to make it fully filled.

3 Likes

Going to start making custom yoyos for people! These are some of my first from what I am calling the custom shop and there will be more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope to release a new design every 3 months and the top picture will be released on the 31st.

7 Likes

I have been busy lately :grin: if y’all are interested I can work on setting up a BST :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Got these two and they are really neat. I’m really digging the organic and the print on the other one is solid.

@TMAN_PRINTS i noticed you used random seam have you tried scarf joints at all. I was having some decent success albeit it hurts overhangs a tad before my hot end started having temp issues and then the baby came and troubleshooting the printer dropped on my priority list heavily

5 Likes

So glad you like them! The Throwdown is my personal favorite but I do love the shape of the ORyan. I will be working with Ryan on a V2 in a few months and he has some really exciting ideas. Seams are definitely something I may need to work on in the future and I may continue to expiriment. I personally prefer the look of random seams to aligned seams but that is definitely subjective.

2 Likes

I am waiting for mine. I am soooo excited. I will give you some feedback after attempting some of my sh*tty tricks.

Totally get it. In the end the random seam doesn’t impact play.

1 Like

I have seen some of your trick videos on IG and I think you are pretty good!

1 Like

I also worried that aligning the seam would create one area of the yo-yo that is a different density than the rest of the yo-yo.

1 Like

Grabbed a Throwdown and ORYAN from @TMAN_PRINTS and they are awesome. Incredibly smooth, play great, and each feel completely different from the other. Really fun throws, and great print quality and colors. The ORYAN is a super fun and comfortable organic, and the Throwdown is just a powerhouse the likes of which I couldn’t imagine from a 3D printed design. Thanks for the awesome throws! :slight_smile:

5 Likes