Titanium ZGRT Janus?

You know you want one.

21 Likes

Not really. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I definitely do that thing looks beautiful!.
I absolutely love my Janus, it’s been my companion on a lot of trips and outings!

4 Likes

That would make me much less concerned with just dumping it in my pocket, no more worries about scratching the ano… Color me intrigued

6 Likes

I’m interested

6 Likes

Maybe

2 Likes

I know this is kind of abstract, but I thought of something immediately as I looked at the image of that yo-yo.

Unless you guys are really young, you probably clearly remember a series of movies based on a character called the Predator.

The alien creatures obviously had a very distinctive look. But more amazing yet, was how incredibly interesting their weaponry was.

Any and every weapon they had was very clearly not from this planet. The Predators had an onboard computer for multitasking in warfare. The creatures when they got into a jam would start pushing little buttons, and scratching their fingernail on the screen and weird patterns would show up and the bad things would happen.

That particular, yo-yo, in my mind, identifies as the exact look a Yoyo would have, if the predator had a yo-yo in his pocket.

Obviously, if you’ve seen the movies, the creatures aren’t exactly wearing cargo pants. But if there’s a pocket somewhere on a Predator…… and he has a Yoyo in his pocket…… that would be it.

My personal opinion is that the visual impact of that particular yo-yo is stunning. I personally don’t put yo-yos in my pockets. But if I did, that looks like a good one. If it plays anything like it looks, Count me in.

11 Likes

5 Likes

was hoping for an El TiO first but the tijanus looks hot

4 Likes

I’m really more interested in another alebrije run first but ti Janus is good too. Would have also been good with a bi Janus. El Tio is great lol I hope they use that one

4 Likes

bimetal janus?! what is this, a performance yoyo for ants?!

3 Likes

One of the best movies ever. Whats the line Arnold says when the predator takes off his mask in front of him for the first time? Something along the lines or "you ugly mother " love it! Good stuff doc!

2 Likes

Tijuana?

1 Like

that is a great analogy. and yeah, it plays just as good as it looks.

an el TiJo would be sick.

1 Like

I guess the Ti Janus is technically a Bi-Metal. the SEs are Aluminum ; )

2 Likes

Ive had this same thought before

4 Likes

Then all titanium yoyos with bearings are bimetal because the bearings are made of steel.

2 Likes

why stop at titanium?! any yoyo not steel is bimetal LOL

1 Like

Nope…not if the bearing is ceramic

2 Likes