Throws fs Pockeht/Daytripper ALL GONE PLZ CLOSE

Maple Pockeht and orange Daytripper for sale.
Both are mint
Pockeht $120 SOLD
Daytripper $90 SOLD

Also have this switch lite for sale that’s very like new, $90 SOLD

RBC and Spectra BloodCell
Blood Cell is Mint $70 SOLD
RBC SOLD was an edc, never dinged or dropped, but has surface scratches blemishes from being in my pocket with keys, I couldn’t get the scratches to show up in the pictures though $50

4 Likes

Dibs on the Daytripper

3 Likes

200 wing-wangs for a pockeht! Have we gotten there yet or this new territory?

2 Likes

Idk tbh, I was fairly sure I’ve seen a mint maple Pockeht go for that not too long ago. Which is what this is. I don’t mean any offense with the price.

2 Likes

I think I’m off on the price. Thanks for pointing that out for me. I’m going to change it. It still might be a little much though. It’s definitely a I don’t really wanna sell it price

1 Like

PM’ed

2 Likes

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Really, people shouldn’t be commenting on price unless you’re asking for input. What someone prices their own possessions at is their business. A private message would have been fine.

None of us can really dictate the price on a hard-to-find, never to be produced again yoyo.

3 Likes

I didn’t take it wrong. That’s good advise and good insight. I think the new price feels more right to me though :slight_smile: I think the listing I saw before was someone who was really desperate

2 Likes

I’d say that $120 is a little on the higher end but still reasonable for the maple PockeHt. Especially if that is a not really wanting to sell price.

1 Like

Thank goodness your there to lift him up after my comment that went too far…
Let me totally explain what I meant so that everyone can sleep tonight.

200 wing-wangs is equivalent to $200
Yes that’s not cheap and I haven’t seen one go that high yet. But they may eventually.
I have a large collection of these and I know the market.

$120 is low end I think for the maple with this engraving.

3 Likes

Well, they won’t be going for $200 based on this thread and your baffling need to interject your “expertise” on the subject. If your knowledge is so extensive, did you even need to make the original comment? Shouldn’t you have already known they weren’t going for $200? A simple PM to the OP would have sufficed if you really needed the validation that much.

I was able to put that together. It’s just a dumb sounding way to say it.

Bump

Can’t believe I missed the Blood Cell :sob:

The gold RBC is the best RBC!

1 Like

I got it! But unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough on the Pockeht.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.